The fourth part of a series of drafts for Paul Bradshaw’s forthcoming book on data journalism looks at tools for visualising data and how to publish those visualisations. A great round-up of the tools available, how best to use them and what type of datasets they work with.
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Try spreadsheet analysis tool QueryTree
- #jpod – Open data and journalism: How and why journalists should be digging for stories
- #Podcast: Getting started in data journalism
- Hacks and Hackers look at health, education and leisure
- Ten things every journalist should know about data