The fourth part of a series of drafts for Paul Bradshaw’s forthcoming book on data journalism looks at tools for visualising data and how to publish those visualisations. A great round-up of the tools available, how best to use them and what type of datasets they work with.
- Hacks and Hackers look at health, education and leisure
- Ten things every journalist should know about data
- OJB: Bella Hurrell on data journalism and the BBC News Specials Team
- #MozFest – First draft of new Data Journalism Handbook written in 48 hours
- News numeracy: online tools for reporting numbers