Courtesy of YouTube user MindElation, the clip below has been doing the rounds, but it’s worth a Friday viewing. The footage shows a US TV reporter losing his cool while presenting a live report – which his anchor later attributes to a technology failure. As the description says: “Every newscaster has similar things happen, but if they’re lucky it’s never captured on video.”
- news:rewired July 2014 – in tweets
- How to keep audiences engaged: tips from the experts
- Publishers rebel against Google's hidden results
- 5 basic spreadsheet skills any journalist can apply
- Report reveals trends in hyperlocal publishing
- The Independent passes 40m web browsers for first time in June
- Why The Independent launched the new user-focused i100
- Companies House to open up UK business data to journalists
- What we learned from The Morning Memo
- Tips for journalists using Google Search
- #Tip: Guidelines for interviewing victims of sexual and gender-based violence
- #Tip: Remember this advice for reporting on traumatic events
- #Tip: Check out Importio’s weekly webinars for key data skills
- #Tip: Get more than just words from your interviews
- #Tip: Remember these tools and tricks for great social videos
- #Tip: Remember these tips for video editing
- #Tip: Research-based pointers for telling news stories with video
- #Tip: 7 data visualisation tips for beginners
- #Tip: Check out this advice for more effective Facebook posts
- #Tip: Remember these Twitter tips for journalists
- Juliette Belle: I might have to look into this. Have you...
- طراحی سایت: طراحی سایت
- CV That Works: Really helpful, I’ve been looking at...
- Mustafa Olgun: http://www.touristfirst.com Yacht Charter...
- Sarah Kavanagh: The National Union of Journalists also...
- freddie: I think they still do this comp each year. The...
- Pete: Thinglink is changing the way it operates to...
- George Cook: I want to recommend a tool which is for...
- Fiza Malik: Watch.. live geo news
- Fiza Malik: Watch live geo news