Courtesy of YouTube user MindElation, the clip below has been doing the rounds, but it’s worth a Friday viewing. The footage shows a US TV reporter losing his cool while presenting a live report – which his anchor later attributes to a technology failure. As the description says: “Every newscaster has similar things happen, but if they’re lucky it’s never captured on video.”
- Women's eNews crowdfunds project on domestic abuse
- Report: Guardian sees most monthly web-only UK readers
- How to stand out from the crowd as a young journalist
- The 'guiding principles' of Quartz redesign
- Coventry Telegraph web traffic rises 360% in 6 months
- Online feature writing: tips and advice from NewsUK
- Screencast: using RiteTag for hashtag and Twitter analytics
- As it happened: Q&A on getting into music journalism
- Sky News to launch new politics platform for young people
- ABCs: Mirror sees 30% traffic increase in July
- #Tip: the big list of headline formulas for the web
- #Tip: ways to get the best exposure when taking iPhone photos
- #Tip: How to use BuzzSumo to monitor social analytics
- #Tip: Responsible reporting of suicide
- #Tip: Always give your news writing the ‘who says’ test
- #Tip: 5 investigative reporting pointers from a Pulitzer Prize winner
- #Tip: Responsible reporting of child abuse
- #Tip: Remember these 30 third-party Twitter tools for journalists
- #Tip: Five steps to doing data journalism on a budget
- #Tip: Guidelines for interviewing victims of sexual and gender-based violence
- Pedro Libros: Thanks for the info!! need RSS
- تور تایلند: this app are amazing thnx a lot
- empirepopcorn: Thank you for posting such a useful,...
- Techxar: Pinhole cameras on iPhone needs light especially...
- Nigel Lewis: I’m not sure any of this covers...
- Jay: The “full list” link leads to a dead end.
- mcpasin: Just read your post, thanks for sharing it....
- Mikito Ohara: Does video interview undergo video editing?...
- Juliette Belle: I might have to look into this. Have you...
- طراحی سایت: طراحی سایت