Courtesy of YouTube user MindElation, the clip below has been doing the rounds, but it’s worth a Friday viewing. The footage shows a US TV reporter losing his cool while presenting a live report – which his anchor later attributes to a technology failure. As the description says: “Every newscaster has similar things happen, but if they’re lucky it’s never captured on video.”
- ABCs: Guardian passes 100m milestone for monthly traffic
- 20 years of digital milestones at BBC Online
- Cardiff Uni introduces 'computational journalism' Masters
- How BuzzFeed World is making the outlet a 'one-stop shop'
- Tool for journalists: mattermap, for curating content
- How The Local reaches 4 million people across Europe
- Daily Post 'handing over control to readers' via Facebook
- Q&A: Career advice for journalists #askajourno
- How the Telegraph is becoming 'digitally-native'
- The journo-coder: an alternative route into journalism
- #Tip: Take note of this advice for video interviews
- #Tip: Note these ways to optimise images for Twitter’s in-stream preview
- #Tip: Advice from the top on how to be a good mobile editor
- #Tip: How often should you be posting to social media?
- #Tip: Remember these science writing tips for getting more from a study
- #Tip: Advice for making FOI requests in the UK and US
- #Tip: How to build sources when you’re starting out
- #Tip: Remember these guides to online content length
- #Tip: Learn how to use Weibo to find Chinese stories
- #Tip: Getting data out of documents and organised
- Victor Weber: Audio typing services open a new window in...
- ave infosys: This Very useful information,thanks you...
- Stephen Foard: Digital Marketing Agency – Starting...
- VidCruiter: Great tips!! Video interviews have never been...
- Marjorey: Thank you for the tips. I will definitely refer...
- Margar David Profesore: Writing Service Available With...
- Ricardo: i guess maybe UK has Monarquic domain so it is...
- Ricardo C B Moraes: sir L D be clearly please
- sabitha pandey: Get your Summer Collections with over 50%...
- M mahtab: Veeery good, thank you so much. Please view my...