Courtesy of YouTube user MindElation, the clip below has been doing the rounds, but it’s worth a Friday viewing. The footage shows a US TV reporter losing his cool while presenting a live report – which his anchor later attributes to a technology failure. As the description says: “Every newscaster has similar things happen, but if they’re lucky it’s never captured on video.”
- Making video pay: VHX opens paywall service to public
- Data visualisation contest to launch for aspiring journalists
- Tool for journalists: Yatterbox, for social media monitoring
- Relay introduces new features for mobile-first liveblog
- News360 adds 'international editions' for outside US
- How Time.com redesign offers '3-lane highway' of streams
- Why Business Insider is coming to the UK
- Is online abuse affecting journalists' behaviour?
- Building an open-source tool for embedding comments
- How news outlets can make native ads work for them
- Tip: How to do vox pops
- #Tip: Some background reading on SEO for mobile
- #Tip: Here’s how you can password protect a Google form
- #Tip: How to cover breaking news
- #Tip: How journalists can run a successful blog
- #Tip: How to organise your Facebook news feed
- #Tip: Learn pro tips for community engagement with this Google+ Hangout
- #Tip: Practical tips and tech for launching a data blog
- #Tip: Ideas for digital journalism trainers
- #Tip: Remember these social media tools for reporters
- Karly Edwards: Karly – Mint Online Marketing Great...
- David Ward: Why is “the west” being so silly...
- Peter: Interesting read! I find Wikipedia a very reliable...
- lovlyman: Yes is fantastic and samizdata always post some...
- priya: Hello freand nice blog ……..visit this...
- HubshoutRenee: Many thanks for including our video and...
- ada898: hope you can share more.http://www.misscollege...
- Omnia Be: www.facebook.com/AccuSleep....
- jonson: I have bought one ear phone of boss by filling...
- Omnia Be: https://www.facebook.com/Ac...