Trinity Mirror has made an out-of-court settlement with the British National Party after a breach of copyright in an article published last November.
The piece included a picture of BNP West Wales party organiser Roger Phillips, taken by a party official, which the BNP said was taken from Facebook without permission.
- Revised guidance on live court reporting due Wednesday
- Update on cuts at Trinity Mirror’s Media Wales – 15 (.2) jobs at risk
- 13.2 jobs could go at Trinity Mirror’s Media Wales; NUJ members to hold strike ballot
- Trinity Mirror update: One weekly could be rescued at TM North West and Wales, while exec share row rumbles on
- The Bookseller: Supreme Court resurrects $18m settlement between publishers and freelancers