Hot on the heels of his appointment by PR agency Edelman as its first chief content officer and vice president, Richard Sambrook will reflect on his 30-year career with the BBC at an event at London’s Frontline Club tomorrow night.
Current director of global news at the broadcaster, Sambrook announced his departure in November. At the event he’ll discuss the people and events that have shaped his career in an on-stage interview with the BBC College of Journalism’s director Vin Ray.
More details are here and Journalism.co.uk will be in the audience to report back.
- BBC global news director Sambrook joins Edelman PR
- Richard Sambrook: John Birt criticised ‘He Said She Said’ formula 34 years ago
- Evening Standard skips over error in BBC appointment gossip
- Making data work for you: one week till media140′s dataconomy event
- Colin Freeman at the Frontline Club: livestreamed here @7pm GMT