Writing in the Guardian, Observer editor John Mulholland introduces his relaunched four-section newspaper, out next Sunday. The television listings, dropped last year, will return.
Arts, literature and cultural affairs will be at the centre of our New Review – with additional pages, improved newsprint and an elegant new design – which will further enhance the Observer’s reputation as the premier Sunday destination for discursive and thoughtful analysis of cultural, philosophical and artistic issues. The New Review will also include a new section devoted to science and technology, increased space for critics and the return of seven-day TV listings.
- Release: Guardian adds Observer to relaunched 7-day iPad edition
- How did readers react to the Observer relaunch?
- New £2,000 prize on offer for talented arts journalists
- Journalist confesses to working as spin doctor for local politican
- Telegraph: Footballer wins high court injunction against tabloid story