According to Talking Biz News, Bloomberg is planning a new product scheduled to launch this summer, named ‘First Word’.
The new service, called by one employee as a “wire within a wire,” is designed to compete against StreetAccount. Street Account is a service where writers use their market experience to report “only those stories that are new and material” to investors, according to its website.
- Editor&Publisher: WaPo and Bloomberg partner for global news wire
- PA launches video wire service – added support for regional newspapers
- Fleet Street Blues: Should editors have bylines?
- paidContent: Briefing.com settles in Dow Jones hot news case
- TechCrunch: Why a Kindle for newspapers won’t save them