Writetoreply.org, a site which allows users to comment on public reports, has uploaded (unofficially) the Ministry of Justice consultation, Defamation and the internet: the multiple publication rule (see Journalism.co.uk report here).
The consultation was published on the 16 September 2009 and closes on 16 December 2009. WritetoReply will send all the comments received on its site to the Ministry of Justice.
- A ‘Quick Start’ guide: http://writetoreply.org/defamation/quick-start/
- How to respond to consultation on website operators clause of draft defamation bill
- Ministry of Justice to reduce success fees in defamation cases
- Scotland to consult on defamation of the dead law reform
- High court ruling imposes new ‘threshold of seriousness’ for defamation
- ICO consulting on possible data protection code of practice for the press