While the blogging comparison might be slightly irreverent (and viewed alongside the very real threat to bloggers in countries with limited press freedom), Google is cited as the source for this stat and the whole set gives some interesting ideas for visualising data.
- New York Times opens ‘Visualization Lab’ online
- Ofcom report: TV main source ‘of most types of news’ except celebrity news and gossip
- AP test claims 50% of countries with FOI laws ‘do not follow them’
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – tutorial for making Google charts
- #ddj: Follow the Data Driven Journalism conference