Today’s the day: at 2pm GMT journalism practitioners and thinkers from around the world are to give their verdict on world journalism and address the big ‘crisis’ question at Coventry University’s world journalism live video conference, supported by Journalism.co.uk and sponsored by Camelot plc. Is journalism in trouble? How did it come about? What’s the way to get out of it, if any? The running order is finalised, the website is live, so set-up a reminder to tune in to follow the event via Twitter (#j-crisis) and watch it livestreamed online.
Follow tweets below and via @journalism_live:
- Event: Reuters hosts social media Q&A with Lib Dem’s Nick Clegg – take part!
- #WEFHamburg: Follow the World Editors Forum live
- #WANIndia2009: Coverage of the World Association of Newspapers’ conference and World Editors Forum
- 140conf: Follow the event here
- Follow Beet.TV’s Online Video Journalism Summit