MediaGuardian reports that the Times and the Sun are to move into new offices next year – the other side of the car park from the News International Wapping Complex. The Sunday Times and News of the World will move into the Times’ old office building, once it has been refurbished.
- Guardian: The anguish of swapping to wapping
- MediaWeek: How long can News International hide its ABCe figures?
- Times and Sunday Times will be paywalled from June – £1 a day
- MediaGuardian: Some Independent technical staff to move to Associated Newspapers
- MediaGuardian: Sun editor Rebekah Wade named chief executive of News International