The National Union of Journalists (NUJ) opposes the BBC’s decision to invite the leader of the British National Party (BNP) onto its Question Time programme, the union has said in a release.
“The union argues that the format of the show does not allow the BNP’s dishonest propaganda to be properly challenged.”
- NUJ Release: Suzanne Breen given ‘strong support’ by NUJ Exec Council
- NUJ Release – New Statesman doesn’t recognise union
- BBC Trust will not ‘intervene’ in BBC’s BNP Question Time decision
- NUJ Release: Union urges MPs to help journalists refuse unethical work
- NUJ Release: Thousands of BBC journalists to strike over compulsory redundancy risk