The BBC is giving its licence fee payers a say on a new draft version of its editorial guidelines – the first review of the guidelines since the Jonathan Ross/Russell Brand scandal.
The BBC’s Editorial Guidelines will be open to a public consultation, which will run until December 24.
- Risky business: BBC must take risks, says Lyons, but creates ‘high risk’ programme register
- Sir Michael Lyons on the BBC Trust, the licence fee and how it’s spent
- BBC review of online activities: a better deal for local media?
- BBC faces attack from both sides
- MediaMonkey: Sachsgate vacancies – ‘Compliance editor, Radio 2 and 6 Music’.