Photolegal, the UK podcast about photography and the law, will focus on changes is photojournalism for tonight’s podcast.
Kicking off at 8:30pm (BST), the podcast will be hosted by new Telegraph.co.uk communities editor and photography blogger Kate Day.
Worth a listen at this link – http://www.photolegal.com/.
- Photojournalism student’s work captures attention of New Yorker visual editor
- Stephanie Romanski: Social media for smaller newspapers
- #newsrw: Kate Day, Telegraph.co.uk: ‘The more engaged you are with a community, the less confrontational things become’
- ‘Be slinky’, photojournalism students told at new LCC exhibition
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – inspiration for visual journalism