#FollowJourn: James Cridland
Who? ‘Radio futurologist’ and director of MediaUK.com.
What? Currently working for BBC Future Media & Technology’s Audio & Music team but will leave in early September. Full biog here.
Contact? Via his blog.
- James Cridland: TalkSport web traffic soars
- JamesCridland: BBC Radio 4 reaching out
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – how to break into radio industry
- Journalism Daily: MEN’s police control room tweets, business for freelance journalists and learning from start-ups
- Newsleader: Winners of the ‘Talkies’ 2009