A weird one this, picked up by Malcolm Coles, who has found (at least) 10 sites whose terms and conditions allow you to print a page from their website, but forbid photocopying them – including the Financial Times and Conde Net.
Answers as to why on the back of a postcard or in the comments below please.
- Malcolm Coles’ blog post results in changed T&Cs on newspaper linking
- Malcolm Coles: Four sites already implementing cookie law
- MalcolmColes: UK newspapers and their ‘authorised’ linking policies
- Malcolm Coles: Why the Guardian’s future does look bleak
- Producer responds to Guardian TV review: ‘If an opera is reviewed, you get someone who knows about opera’