Digital journalist Leah Betancourt shares her guide to Facebook for journalists.
“It gives reporters a means to connect with communities involved with stories, find sources, and generate leads. For media companies, Facebook is a way to build community and reach a larger audience.”
She takes a look at leads, sources, community interaction, ethics and verification methods.
- #Tip of the day for journalists – using Facebook for news gathering and more
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Learn from fake Hurricane Sandy pictures
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk: timing your Facebook posts
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – audience engagement
- Window on the Media: The value of article comments