Journalism.co.uk is going to trial a new service via the Editors’ Blog: a daily round-up of all the content published on the Journalism.co.uk site.
We hope you’ll find it useful as a quick digest of what’s gone on during the day (similar to our e-newsletter) and to check that you haven’t missed a posting.
We’ll be testing it out for a couple of weeks, so you can subscribe to the feed for the Journalism Daily here.
Let us know what you think – all feedback much appreciated.
News and features
- How to: write the perfect press release for journalists
- BBC offers news video to Guardian, Daily Mail, Telegraph and Independent websites
- MPs back redundancy pay for freelance journalists
- Smart Moves: Peter Waters becomes Eastern Daily Press’ 12th editor
- Nick Denton: Gawker revenues up 45 per cent in first half of 2009
- Press Gazette: Dutch court says tapping of journalist’s phone was illegal
- Common Sense Journalism: Tweets and a news ’story’ – stop confounding the two
- Evening Standard: Andrew Gilligan on council ‘propaganda’ newspapers
- Econsultancy: An A-Z guide to online copywriting
- Publish2 Blog: Introducing ’social journalism’ tools to Publish2
Tip of the Day
On the Editors’ Blog
- NUJ Release: Strike action halted at Trinity Mirror Birmingham titles
- NewsInnovation videos from @newsmatters: featuring @kevglobal, @currybet, @markng, @simonw, @willperrin