On the Sun Online’s discussion board Barton71 reports (via the BBC):
“Rupert Murdoch’s News Group paid £1m in court costs after its journalists were accused of involvement in phone tapping to get stories, it has been claimed”.
But it might not stay around long, given the fate of the My Sun discussion at this link:
(hat-tip @littlerichardjohn in the Guardian.co.uk comments):
Google captures some of it here:
- FT.com: ‘Web pact’ for Microsoft and News Corp?
- Phone hacking: Lib Dem MP raises question of Tessa Jowell’s phone
- Comment is Free: Phone hacking – select committee must move quickly, says Paul Farrelly
- FT.com: Microsoft unlikely to pay users to leave Google
- Mumbrella: Murdoch to remove sites from Google’s index?