Reed Business Information has sold its travel publishing division, which includes Gazetteers.com, Travolution and Travel Weekly, to entrepreneur Clive Jacobs.
Simon Ferguson, former publishing director of the group’s travel portfolio, who left RBI in March, struck the deal and will become chief executive of the newly created TW Group Ltd.
- Former PPA chair Helen Alexander wins Marcus Morris Award
- Future websites attracting over 11m unique users per month
- GMG sells regional media business to Trinity Mirror for £44.8m
- Despite group redundancies and pay freeze, Johnston Press CEO’s pay package nears £1m
- #jpod: The top news stories from Journalism.co.uk, 1 April 2011