Use TweetPaste to capture tweets for your blog posts: easy and it makes them look tidy. Paste the URL of the tweet into TweetPaste and it will give you the HTML code for your site. Tipster: Judith Townend.
To submit a tip to Journalism.co.uk, use this link – we will pay a fiver for the best ones published.
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – capturing tweets for your blog
- Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – use Twiigs for polls
- 12 hours worth of radio interview tips from @NewsLeader
- Simple ways to embed a tweet in a news story
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – different voices for your Twitter accounts