Ryan Sholin talks with Brian Conley, founder of Alive in Baghdad, which he initially set up as a video project to document the experiences of Iraqis living through the conflict.
Fascinating stuff – and a great insight into a digital/social media toolkit for pro-am journalism.
- Alan Rusbridger: ‘Why Twitter matters for media organisations’
- WebProNews: Twitterers want news links, suggests ad network survey
- The Next Web: Guardian to integrate with Facebook Connect
- NowPublic adds mobile upload feature with ShoZu
- Social Media Journalist: ‘Blogging… the most important social media activity for me by a distance’ LLoyd Shepherd MessyMedia