A great post from the Nieman Journalism Lab, offering a US perspective on the Guardian’s feat with expenses data. The title says it all really: ‘Four crowdsourcing lessons from the Guardian’s (spectacular) expenses-scandal experiment’.
- Guardian.co.uk: Crowd-sourced experiment – ‘Investigate your MP’s expenses’
- Malcolm Coles: MPs’ expenses – the best of the web
- MPs’ travel expenses disparity highlighted by Guardian Open Platform projects
- Jon Bernstein: What MPs’ expenses tells us about the clash between new and old media
- Guardian launches crowdsourced investigation into Tony Blair’s finances