As reported by the Guardian yesterday: “Guardian Media Group is set to report an operating loss for the financial year to the end of March, the company said today.”
Guardian News & Media will reports a loss of about £35m in the year to the end of March 2009.
- Guardian: ‘This was not a redundancy announcement’
- Let your mind wander: the Economist’s new campaign
- MediaGuardian: DMGT records second highest ever profit
- Despite group redundancies and pay freeze, Johnston Press CEO’s pay package nears £1m
- Announcement of pay cut for Rusbridger and no bonus for McCall following NUJ comments