Nieman Journalism Lab links to a copy of the American Press Institute (API) report prepared for the ‘paid content’ Chicago meeting for newspaper executives last week.
“Top newspaper execs (…) heard from several entrepreneurs who are proposing new ways for papers to generate revenue online,” NJL reported.
Poyntor’s Rick Edmonds comments on it here, at this link.
- Poynter: AP newspaper revenues drop by a third
- Innovation in College Media: ‘Newspaper industry woes deconstructed 2.0′
- Oh my Widgety Goodness, it’s the survival of the fittest…
- AllMediaScotland: Glasgow local paper closes after 14 years
- Canadian newspaper publisher reports print growth, digital shrinkage