Tomorrow, from 8am to 8pm, @NewsLeader aka Justin Kings, will be tweeting tips from BBC and commercial broadcasters as ‘a day of advice aimed at producing better interviews’.
“Journalists from BBC Radio 1 and the World Service, editors from Sony nominated Beacon Radio and Jack FM, and BBC local radio are amongst the contributors,” Kings, who runs the media consultancy NewsLeader, told Journalism.co.uk.
“I think it’s exciting because it’s rare that people from BBC and commercial sectors get to share best practice with each other,” Kings said. “It’s not too late to share tips via @newsleader,” he added.
- 12 hours worth of radio interview tips from @NewsLeader
- #bnewstip: Broadcast journalism tips from @newsleader
- Tips on original journalism for radio from @newsleader
- @newsleader posting radio journalism tips of the day in February
- #newsrw: ‘The fact that multimedia is visual is a huge benefit to radio,’ says @newsleader