“Who is responsible for the risks taken by citizen journalists who become ‘accidental’ reporters in dangerous situations?” Charlie Beckett is prompted to ask, after a question raised during his talk to a group of students from the London School of Economics.
- #VOJ10: Polis director to publish report on value of ‘networked journalism’
- Heather Brooke on how British journalists avoid accountability by not naming sources
- Adam Boulton on why live debates will be an election game changer
- Charlie Beckett: Politics, PR and news media – all losing trust of the public
- #FollowJourn: Charlie Beckett/journalist and director