The BBC has announced plans to team up with commercial radio groups Global Radio, Bauer Media and GMG, to develop new digital projects for the radio industry – including a ‘a calendar of exclusive digital-only content for listeners on DAB’.
- Times: BBC to offer rivals help developing news programmes
- Media Release: Tyne Tees and Borders picked for regional news consortia pilots
- Media release: RAJAR introducing new digital technology
- Release: Guardian promotes Tanya Cordrey to ‘new executive role of chief digital officer’
- Brand Republic: Channel 4 ditches digital radio plans