“general knowledge, whether under the brand name of a giant like Britannica or Microsoft, can’t withstand an effort that was developed specifically for the Internet and that harnesses gifted amateurs,” writes John Yemma, editor of the Christian Science Monitor, one week into web-only production.
- Newseum.org: Video – ‘The next generation of news’
- CSM and CMS: Christian Science Monitor readies technology for web-only move
- AP: First US national newspaper goes web only
- Torontoist: ‘Why the Star needs its own editors’ – an editor’s red-pen revenge
- csmonitor.com: Israeli officials seek Swedish government condemnation of organ theft story