Daily Mail & General Trust has announced possible job cuts of 1,000 at its regional publishing division Northcliffe Media.
The group posted a 24 per cent fall in advertising revenue across its national newspaper division and 37 per cent drop for regionals for Q1 2009.
- Mail Online helps DMGT to significant increase in digital revenue
- Record web traffic for Northcliffe Media’s regional titles
- DMGT digital revenues boosted by search portals while local media profits fall
- MediaGuardian: DMGT records second highest ever profit
- Northcliffe’s operating profits drop 81 per cent