For some videos, starting with those in the News Technology section, the BBC has started to roll out the ‘Embed’ function.
“When you roll over the Share button at the bottom of the embedded Flash player, you will now get an Embed option which allows you to take the embed code and embed the video on your site,” the BBC Internet Blog reports.
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Note the new way to embed a tweet
- News sites can remove YouTube logo for embedded video
- How to embed tweets directly from the new Twitter
- Tool of the week for journalists: freeDive, to create a searchable database
- #Tip: Try storytelling tool Cowbird – which now has embed option