HoldTheFrontPage.co.uk reports that the Hull Daily Mail editor and North-East regional editor John Meehan has said ‘cutting production costs may be the only way the titles can continue to maintain their local content-gathering operations’.
“I genuinely don’t think there is any contradiction. Northcliffe passionately believes in being at the heart of all things local and I don’t think this changes that,” he told HoldTheFrontPage.
- Northcliffe titles work together for East Midlands business site
- Northcliffe Digital statement on Local People sites restructure
- Sports section revamp for Northcliffe – building a sporting community
- Northcliffe’s operating profits drop 81 per cent
- paidContent: Northcliffe plans to tap into hyperlocal network for advertising revenue