The Columbia Journalism Review (CJR) has received a $230,000 grant from the MacArthur Foundation to investigate why magazine websites are struggling to grow online traffic and audiences.
Tags: CJR, Columbia Journalism Review, MacArthur Foundation, online problem, online traffic, The Columbia Journalism Review, us, USD
- Issues not news: How Explaain wants to reinvent the online article
- Social media and mobile tech have brought a sea change in news consumption
- The Memo to cover 'at a glance' why tech news matters
- Inside the Sky News 'Royal Baby Watch'
- Why Yahoo is bringing hourly news to smartwatches
- Vertical video: Time for an 'awkward transition'?
- BBC launches Nepal 'lifeline' on Viber to aid quake survivors
- Key points from Pew's State of the News Media report
- What two media outlets think of Facebook
- 'Let's be careful where we step': In praise of slow journalism
- Five key courses for journalists in September
- #editors13: Presentation on Snow Fall-like multimedia stories
- #ijf13: Data journalism pointers and Excel starter tips
- Journalism.co.uk is ‘pick of the week’ on Google Currents
- Beet.TV: The New York Times, real-time advertising and Twitter trending data
- ICO consulting on possible data protection code of practice for the press
- Washington Post partners with US university to offer journalism scholarship to programmers
- Is Vine useful for journalists? A round-up of reactions to the launch Twitter’s micro-video app
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Read Storyful’s new ebook on social newsgathering
- The Sun launches ‘multimedia studio’ with video webchat
- Justme28: They can reflect and absorb the reports and...
- Facebook User: Good Question for this evening: Would a...
- sally: Some time it sends alert within a second after...
- Hasan Chestervg: Google will make use of this in the...
- Chaynika: Such a nice program. Students may get various...
- Alec: He’s in the news again. What a stupid and...
- yusepsugianto: Totally agree with this article. Very...
- Neetu Verma: Such a very useful Blog. Very interesting to...
- Parker: Thanks. I am using your website bookmarking...
- Odishanews Insight: Really its true Breaking News