Justice Secretary Jack Straw told parliament yesterday that judgments from the soon-to-be-created UK Supreme Court could be televised.
Tags: Jack Straw, Joshua Rozenberg, Journalism.co.uk, Justice Secretary, media law commentator, Supreme Court, UK Supreme Court
- ‘Accredited media’ not yet defined, Ministry of Justice tells Journalism.co.uk
- Press Gazette: UK government to assess time limits for online libel
- Shadow justice minister says libel reform issue would be a ‘priority’ for a Tory government
- Guardian tribunal decision is ‘outrageous’, says FOI campaigner
- Jack Straw proposing ‘wholesale reform’ of UK libel law