Gatehouse is taking legal action against the Boston Globe, owned by New York Times Co, over its news aggregator site Boston.com, because the site has been using Gatehouse content.
Tags: Boston Globe, Boston Herald, Boston.com, Boston.com Gatehouse, Gatehouse, New York Times Co, news aggregator site, The Boston Globe
- How citizen journalists covered the Nigerian election on mobile
- How to: get started in mobile journalism
- 5 innovative ideas for digital journalism from Build The News
- NYTimes to launch 'one-sentence stories' for Apple Watch
- 'Without humanity, data alone is meaningless': Data journalism insights from the Guardian
- ESPN to relaunch site with personalisation and short-form stories
- Why curation could be at the core of future reporting
- 10 apps and tools for monitoring a location or local patch
- The line between digital and TV: Online video at CNN
- 5 livestreaming apps for journalists and newsrooms
- Five key courses for journalists in September
- #editors13: Presentation on Snow Fall-like multimedia stories
- #ijf13: Data journalism pointers and Excel starter tips
- Journalism.co.uk is ‘pick of the week’ on Google Currents
- Beet.TV: The New York Times, real-time advertising and Twitter trending data
- ICO consulting on possible data protection code of practice for the press
- Washington Post partners with US university to offer journalism scholarship to programmers
- Is Vine useful for journalists? A round-up of reactions to the launch Twitter’s micro-video app
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Read Storyful’s new ebook on social newsgathering
- The Sun launches ‘multimedia studio’ with video webchat
- Neetu Verma: Such a very useful Blog. Very interesting to...
- Parker: Thanks. I am using your website bookmarking...
- Odishanews Insight: Really its true Breaking News
- Sam Walder: No. 4 about getting paid and the use of a...
- they_dont_like_it_up_em: I was banned from commenting on...
- تور کیش: tnx veru nice contenet
- jutt: Hi, Wow, your site is looking good! Thank you for...
- Kira S: FT continue to back up it’s print...
- Benchmark Physiotherapy: Nice Post…
- Stevensen Liu: wordpress free themes I enjoyed reading...