December 17th, 2008Posted by Judith Townend in Editors' pick, Job losses, Newspapers, Online Journalism
iwantmyrocky.com, launched at the weekend, is ‘a vehicle’ for staffers at the Rocky Mountain News to highlight why their newspaper is worth saving, SFNblog reports.
- TNW Media: Two years after newspaper closes, 67% of its journalists earning less
- DenverPost.com: Ex-Rocky Mountain News staffers lose backing
- Denver Business Journal: Ex-Rocky Mountain News journalists’ venture to stop original content
- The Star Tribune… going dark: employees launch online petition
- VisualEditors: Rocky Mountain News goes retro with final front page