Results from the first Eyetracking Research Consortium’s work comparing how users view the San Jose Mercury News’ site and the Contra Costa Times.
- #Podcast: Three approaches to data journalism in Latin America
- Digital First Media’s first mobile community newsroom takes to the road
- Richard Koci Hernandez named multimedia fellow at Berkeley, resurrects Multimediashooter
- Excellence in New Communications Awards open for entries
- Tool of the week for journalists – Error Level Analysis, to test if a photo is a hoax