The German newspaper Bild is hoping to find new citizen journalists – by partnering with the budget price supermarket Lidl to sell a basic-function digital camera. The newspaper hopes it will encourage more people to upload content to the Bild website.
- Bild reaches out to blogosphere with Twingly
- Buzzmachine: Kai Diekmann, Bild editor and brand
- Independent.co.uk: iPad may force page 3 girls to cover up
- Tool of the week for journalists – Collaborative video editing platform Stroome
- Axel Springer blocking browser access to its newspaper on iPad to promote apps