Names, addresses, phone numbers and account details of classified advertisers with German publisher Axel Springer were leaked onto the internet.
The leak was caused by an error from an ‘outside programming contractor’.
- FT.com: Aggregators should pay for news, says Bild publisher
- MorningStar.com: Readers will pay for online within five years, says Axel Springer exec
- Bloomberg: Axel Springer plans internet and foreign expansion
- Guardian Politics: Second BNP membership leak expected
- Axel Springer blocking browser access to its newspaper on iPad to promote apps