An London employment tribunal has dismissed a compensation claim made by Jo Burgin, the former executive at Al Jazeera English. She was seeking substantial compensation from the television network on grounds of discrimination.
- From viral to longform: Why the Huffington Post has set its sights on long reads
- Journalism hackathon calendar 2015
- Detective.io launches publicly as investigative tool
- Mirror sees biggest monthly traffic rise in November
- Lessons in tabloid data journalism from one year of Ampp3d
- 5 tips for streaming live video from a smartphone
- 6 online tools for investigative journalism
- Why ABC News launched a live video streaming initiative
- Advice for journalists on dealing with online abuse
- Politico to launch European edition in spring 2015
- Five key courses for journalists in September
- #editors13: Presentation on Snow Fall-like multimedia stories
- #ijf13: Data journalism pointers and Excel starter tips
- Journalism.co.uk is ‘pick of the week’ on Google Currents
- Beet.TV: The New York Times, real-time advertising and Twitter trending data
- ICO consulting on possible data protection code of practice for the press
- Washington Post partners with US university to offer journalism scholarship to programmers
- Is Vine useful for journalists? A round-up of reactions to the launch Twitter’s micro-video app
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Read Storyful’s new ebook on social newsgathering
- The Sun launches ‘multimedia studio’ with video webchat
- Benchmark Physiotherapy: Nice Post…
- Stevensen Liu: wordpress free themes I enjoyed reading...
- Stevensen Liu: I like this you can also see oh wordpress...
- George James: FT continue to back up it’s print...
- Leyla Miln: New magazine is a good event. I think it will...
- Shovo Shake: London Escorts London escorts, available 24...
- Ayman: What a good blog you have here. Please update it...
- Alfed Biswas: http://blog.tevora.com/ente...
- Alfed Biswas: It’s a wonderful site. I learnt many kind...
- Ferdous: They are really the people who needs to be...