US TV broadcaster NBC is to roll out a series of nine local news sites this month.
The sites will be ‘less an extension of our TV stations and more of an online destination for the latest local news, information and entertainment,’ says the broadcaster’s president.
- Blood and Dust: Vaughan Smith on the rescue teams saving lives in Afghanistan
- Google announces new Chrome extension to block ‘content farms’
- BBC reports ‘new record’ for mobile during US election coverage
- Online Journalism Scandinavia: Should public broadcaster seek competitive advantage online by offering users content for free?
- Current TV’s Vanguard video journalism programme to launch in the UK