After winning damages in his case against News of the World this summer, Max Mosley is taking a case to the European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) today, to ask for a change in law, which would require editors to contact the subjects of revelations about private life before publishing.
- Inforrm Blog: Wayne Rooney and the public interest defence
- Radio 4: Max Mosley outlines ‘really very simple’ privacy claim prior to Strasbourg hearing
- #GEN2012: Startup projects showcased in new contest
- Inforrm: European Court of Human Rights privacy case may provide clarity for media
- Judgment in Coulson v NGN to be handed down today