A new mobile portal, from Stomp – an initiative of The Straits Times New Media Unit – was launched Friday, to aid citizen journalists on the move.
Tags: asia digital one, Citizen journalism, citizen journalism mobile portal, mobile portal, Singapore, stomp, Straits Times New Media Unit
- Digital Journal launches revenue sharing for its citizen journalists
- A week of innovation from Al Jazeera ends with launch of mobile sites
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – a mobile media toolkit for smartphone reporting
- Editors Weblog: US mobile news market ready for ‘mass consumption’, says NYTimes
- France: Les Echos goes mobile and new cit-j site launches