The country’s government is proposing new rules on internet use, including compulsory registration for forum users and the removal of ‘slanderous or fraudulent’ articles for 30 days.
- Social news wire Storyful bought by News Corp in £15m deal
- Journalists can track topics on 'interest network' Prismatic
- Report: Express.co.uk UK digital audience up 80% in October
- Times Newspapers ordered to pay £60k damages in article update dispute
- App of the week: Localscope, for geo-tagged media
- 5 ways to target Facebook's updated newsfeed
- Why community-led site The Croydon Citizen went into print
- Brown Moses to launch site for open investigative journalism
- The Forbes 'feedback loop': Web analytics in the newsroom
- Channel 4 News to pilot live online video interview format
- #Tip: Using FiLMiC Pro? Take a look at these tutorials
- #Tip: Standing out during work experience placements
- #Tip: Process and tools for finding and verifying UGC
- #Tip: Check out these tips on planning and visualising data stories
- #Tip: Mobile reporting pointers and app advice
- #Tip: Bookmark Emergency Journalism for a wealth of tools and resources
- #Tip: Advice for journalists using LinkedIn
- #Tip: How to cover funerals with respect
- #Tip: How to be a savvy reporter of science
- #Podcast: Using Instagram to find and share media with meaning
- scrivenerNP: This veteran journalist four years ago...
- مكتب هندسي: https://www.facebook.com/Archi tectsDesign.1...
- jezzes: I have done some interviews on my iPhone with...
- rightthewrong: Lord de Chanson does not appear in...
- Peter Bailey: The above poster: Lord De Chanson alias Mr...
- Helen: This is a wonderful collection of tips and...
- Lord De Chanson: Sir David Barclay and Ex-Bankrupt Sir...
- Ramon Andrews: These are great data journalism pointers...
- omnia hefeny: www.facebook.com/AccuSleep....
- Mark Grossman: Enjoyed Adam’s post. I have also...