Reports on the Daily Kos that John McCain’s deputy Sarah Palin was actually the grandmother and not the mother of her young son eventually exposed the fact that Palin’s daughter was pregnant.
But should such news be made public in this way? And are political parties having to react to too many ‘reports’ from the blogs?
- CNET: Tracking Sarah Palin on the web
- Independent: Broomfield sets sights on Palin for upcoming documentary
- Release of printed Palin emails set to kick off race for stories
- AP: The man charged with hacking Sarah Palin’s email account could face five years in prison
- Overheard: Journalists assess Palin speech; prove they can be caught by a live mic too