Trinity Mirror has announced a host of changes to the senior management of its Midlands newspaper titles.
Steve Dyson, who will remain in his post as editor of the Birmingham Mail, is to become additionally responsible for the Sunday Mercury.
Marc Reeves, editor of the Birmingham Post, will take on new duties for the online development of Trinity’s titles in the area.
Dave Brookes, current editor of the Sunday Mercury, has been named as editor of the Coventry Telegraph and will take up the role in January replacing Alan Kirby, who will retire at Christmas.
Kirby and Brookes will remain as editor of their existing titles while the new processes are implemented.
Completing the changes Tony Lennox, editorial director of Midlands Weekly Media, has been appointed to the new role of business development editor for the Midlands.
- Trinity Mirror announces exit for Birmingham Post and Mail editors
- MediaGuardian: Trinity Mirror announces redundancies for all 300 editorial staff in Midlands
- Trinity Mirror Regionals: Vote of no confidence in management is ‘publicity-grabbing stunt’
- Allmediascotland: Herald&Times editor-in-chief ad renews merger speculation
- TM Birmingham chapels’ motion of no confidence