The International Olympic Committee has withdrawn a takedown noticed issued to YouTube under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, which ordered the removal of a video footage posted by a pro-Tibetan group.
- YouTomb: where YouTube videos go when they die
- MediaPost: Film critic’s YouTube channel shut down over copyright allegations
- Landmark decision clears Google of copyright infringement in YouTube case
- Rusbridger attacks Chinese ‘censorship’ as Tibetan riots quelled
- Veoh copyright win could set precedent