The website for the wine and spirits industry Harpers.co.uk is relaunching with a new name and expanded coverage of the industry.
The Nexus Business Media title will be called TalkingDrinks.com from July 24 and will include a range of new interactive features, such as blogs and forums, a press release from the publisher said.
Breaking news will continue to lead the site, but the new features will build an online community for the industry, David Shrimpton, Nexus Business Media digital managing editor, said.
Future plans for the site will bring more photo and video content and a personalised MyTalkingDrinks section.
“We don’t do magazines online. We make great magazines, and great online business experiences,” Neil Thackray, Nexus’ chief executive, added.
- Neil Thackray: The plight of the business magazine and the rise of the lone blogger
- The Cutline: NYT to bring together print and online in newsroom restructure
- No integration for the Sun and the News Of The World
- US National Magazine Awards 2010 to award podcasts, video and mobile
- #jpod – Personalising the news experience: Publishers and social reader apps