Responses published to Ofcom’s public service broadcasting review include calls from Yahoo to scale down bbc.co.uk.
The Guardian’s response said there was no reason for the BBC’s ‘special broadcasting provisions’ to extend online.
- Round-up: Ofcom’s public service broadcasting review and ITV regional news cuts
- Public service broadcasting symposium to discuss digital future
- First local TV stations planned by Hunt to be licensed by 2012
- Ofcom revokes Teletext licence
- Currybet.net: No mention of blogs/Google/Twitter in Ofcom report