A businessman is suing an old schoolfriend allegeding the friend created a fake profile of him on the social networking site Facebook.
Mathew Firsht, 38, is seeking damages from Grant Raphael at the High Court, claiming that the profile contained personal details and false information about his sexual orientation and political views.
- Washington Post: Should non-disclosure policy on sexual orientation continue?
- Privacy injunction statistics published by Ministry of Justice as part of new pilot scheme
- Jay Weintraub: ‘Flogging’ through fake news sites
- Mashable: Converting a Facebook profile to a Facebook page
- Chinese officials told to influence online news coverage of games, says RSF