The Newbury Weekly News has launched a local business news website.
Newburybusinesstoday.co.uk – the new sister site to newburytoday.co.uk – will focus on local business news and interviews with key business personalities.
The site will run in partnership with a print edition business title – also called Newbury Business Today.
This latest move follows a spate of business news website launches. Northcliffe Media recently launched the first of of several regional business sites with WestBusiness.co.uk. Launches in the East Midlands and South West are expected in the coming months.
Last month, The Liverpool Daily Post similarly launched a business site and magazine.
- Northcliffe titles work together for East Midlands business site
- TheBusinessDesk expands with iPhone app for regional business news
- Former Birmingham Post editor launches West Midlands business news site
- Former Birmingham Post editor to launch West Midlands business site
- Media release: Extra Newspapers launches new hyperlocal titles